Patagonia Men's Galvanized Jacket
Unrestricted movement and protection for the worst conditions, the Galvanized Jacket—which now uses 100% recycled polyester—stretches, breathes and shrugs off heavy weather for those exploring the alpine’s boldest terrain. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Stretchy, 3-layer polyester (100% recycled)/spandex fabric offers full mobility and exceptional waterproof protection; soft jersey-knit backer wicks moisture
- Engineered pattern eliminates all seaming across the shoulders and back, for zero abrasion points and full stretch
- Optimal Visibility Hood adjusts with single-pull Cohaesive® embedded cord-lock system to work equally well with any type of helmet or a bare head
- Two high handwarmer pockets with watertight zippers stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt; one welted exterior left-chest pocket with watertight zipper
- Waterproof, two-way pit zips for venting
- Cohaesive® embedded cord-lock system at hem offers intuitive one-handed operation; cuffs have minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop closure and textured polyurethane facing that grips gloves when secured, keeping sleeves in place when you’re swinging a tool
- Concealed RECCO® reflector; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 527 g (18.6 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 4.4-oz 50-denier 88% polyester (100% recycled)/12% spandex stretch woven with a jersey-knit backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
3-layer H2No® Performance Standard fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable by virtue of an advanced combination of elements: a water-repellent shell fabric and a waterproof/breathable membrane bonded with an ultralight knit backer. The entire fabric package is highly packable and designed for prolonged use in extreme weather.
3-layer H2No™ Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No® mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our 24 Killer Wash.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.