Patagonia Nine Trails Backpack 28L
When you expect to spend a full day in the mountains, this pack carries everything you need in comfort.
- The perfect balance of lightweight yet superdurable CORDURA® nylon ripstop for years of abuse in the field
- Extended U-shaped zipper for easy access to main compartment
- A large exterior stretch pocket and two quick-stash pockets secure extra items; hipbelt pockets keep small items handy
- Side compression manages various loads
- Superbreathable mono-mesh back panel provides excellent airflow and prevents moisture buildup
- Padded shoulder harness with adjustable sternum strap and waistbelt for secure fit
- Available in two sizes: S/M, L/XL
- 1000 g (2 lb. 3.3 oz.)
S/M: 21 x 10 x 6
L/XL: 23 x 10 x 6
28L (1709 cu. in.)
Body: 4.2-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 100% nylon ripstop.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester.
Both treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.