Patagonia Nine Trails Pack 14L
Our solution for long rides in the backcountry includes a 2-liter HydraPak® reservoir and plenty of space to organize layers, tool kit and food for a long day in the saddle.
- Perfect balance of lightweight yet durable CORDURA® nylon ripstop for years of abuse in the field; 2-liter HydraPak® reservoir included
- Full-access panel-loader for easy organization of your gear; large main compartment with front tool pocket
- Massive exterior stretch pocket and two quick-stash side pockets secure extra items
- Low profile with long torso for balanced fit
- Breathable mono-mesh back panel provides excellent airflow and prevents moisture buildup
- Padded shoulder harness with adjustable sternum strap and waistbelt for secure fit
- Available in two sizes: S/M, L/XL
- 610 g (1 lb 5.5 oz)
Body: 4.2-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 100% nylon ripstop.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester.
Both with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
610 g (1 lb 5.5 oz)
S/M: 18" x 7.5" x 4.3"
L/XL: 20" x 7.5" x 4.3"
14L (854 cu in)
Durable Water Repellent
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.