Made of durable 100% organic cotton canvas, this midlength, workwear-inspired ranch coat is insulated with 60 core-warming grams of Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester and has a cozy, fleece-lined hood.
Earth Is Now Our Only Shareholder
If we have any hope of a thriving planet—much less a business—it is going to take all of us doing what we can with the resources we have. This is what we can do.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $99
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.
Done with your Patagonia gear?
Trade in the items you no longer want, and we’ll get them to the next person who needs them. You’ll get credit to use in store or online.Start Your Trade-In
Select Size and Color
Organic Cotton with Thermogreen® Insulation
Durable 100% organic cotton canvas is lined with soft 100% organic cotton twill and insulated with Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester
Secures with Snaps and Zipper
For extra protection from the elements, the full-length metal zipper is covered by a wide placket that secures with hidden snaps
Fleece-Lined Three-Panel Hood
Three-panel fixed hood is lined with cozy recycled polyester ¼"-pile fleece and has an adjustable drawcord at the opening
Hidden waistband adjustment can be cinched or let out for a straight silhouette
Drop-in handwarmer pockets have snapped flaps; one internal zippered chest pocket
Slight drop-tail hem falls above the knees
Country of Origin
Made in Thailand.
1,245 g (43.9 oz)
- Body: 8.1-oz 100% organic cotton canvas
- Hood lining: 8.7-oz 100% recycled polyester ¼"-pile fleece
- Torso lining: 4.2-oz 100% organic cotton twill
- Sleeve lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester
- Sleeve lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved