Patagonia Women's Barely Hipster
Made of 89% nylon (66% recycled)/11% spandex with a moisture-wicking finish, these seamless hipster underwear dry quickly and stay put. HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Soft, featherweight 89% nylon (66% recycled)/11% spandex fabric wicks and breathes, with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Pairs with our Barely Everyday Bra and Barely Bra
- Narrow, seamless waistband lies flat, won’t roll or bind
- Floral jacquard pattern is engineered into the fabric
- Soft, merrow-stitch finish at the leg openings
- Crotch construction is fast-wicking and dries quickly
- 20 g (0.7 oz)
4-oz 89% nylon (66% recycled)/11% spandex with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.