Patagonia Women's Tres 3-in-1 Parka
Made for the wettest and coldest climes, this H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/windproof, 2-layer, 3-in-1 parka has a 50% recycled stretch twill shell and is insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable and windproof, 2-layer 100% polyester (50% recycled) stretch twill shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Two-way full zip with storm flap, secures with snaps
- Adjustable, snap-on/off hood for warmth; tall, zip-through stand-up collar opens and lies flat for cooling
- Princess seams on front and back; handwarmer pockets are lined with micro-brushed jersey and secured with zippers to keep valuables safe; one internal chest pocket
- 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) zip-out parka baffles meet in a center-front chevron and wrap horizontally around the body for a flattering shape; liner jacket has attachment tabs to the outer jacket that hide inside their garage when not in use
- Above-the-knee length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 1,446 g (51 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5.5-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) stretch twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave.
Zip-out parka: 1.2-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR finish.
Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Designed for a wide range of uses, from backpacking to snowboarding, 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics utilize a taffeta or mesh lining rather than a bonded scrim to protect the waterproof/breathable barrier. The lining increases the garments wicking ability, durability and next-to-skin comfort.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our Killer Wash.
100% Recycled Down
There’s a huge upside when you can turn waste into something beautiful; we’re doing that with Recycled Down. It’s a mix of either 600- or 700-fill-power goose and duck down reclaimed from cushions, bedding and other used items that can’t be resold. The reclaimed down is washed, using detergent and thermal water at 34 degrees Celsius, then dried at 135 degrees Celsius (20 minutes longer than the industry standard), making it hypoallergenic. Recycled Down offers the identical performance benefits to virgin down.